Braided hairstyles for your prom
Braids are all around us these days. It is very easy to create an elaborate up-style or a casual look. In order to find the perfect hairstyle for you, try different braiding methods. Some of the best are herringbone, French or three-strand braids. Because you will have to test your hairstyle, before you go in public, try a combination of two or even three braid styles. The result will be totally unique look. Girls that have long hair will like braids even more because they help you control your long hair. Even those with extra-long hair can braided, twist and pin to showcase that hair in a new and fresh way. One of the most popular styles is Herringbone Honey. It looks great on any face shape. If you like it, you should:
- Prepare your hair, it has to be dry and clean, with a hairspray.
- Use a paddle brush to brush the hair. Then, back comb the top crown part and create a parting in your fringe area.
- Gather your hair in the fringe part (start from the right side) and start your Herringbone/French braid. While you are making a braid, pick up small sections of the hair and add them to the braid. When you reach the end, secure it with a rubber band.
- Create you braid No. 2below the temple area (still on the right side). Use the same technique.
- Now, you must move to the left side and repeat the previous 2 steps.
- Gather a braid, twist and pin it, in the center part of the head. Do the same with the lower set of braids.
- 7.Use medium hold hairspray for the end.