Long layered hairstyle ideas
Long layered hairstyles were the most popular in the last several years, so we can say that they will be popular and this year. They remove the weight (the right amount) and give the hair movement. They also don’t make ends look straggly and over-layered. A good side is that layered hairstyles look well on women with all face shapes. Depending on how they are styled, they can look better for some women.
Triple Treat is all about volume. The style, the cut and the placement of color. If you want to have the appearance of fullness, you should have darker pieces underneath. Long layers also allow movement in the hair, but they don’t remove too much weight. If you want to try it, here is what you must do.
1. Use a thermal protection on your hair. It must be clean and dry.
2. Use hot rollers and set sections of hair.
3. Use fingers to loosen the curls.
4. Use a flexible, cold hairspray to set it.
The recommended product is Paul Mitchell’s Shine Spray. It will give you shine, but won’t weigh your hair down. These waves will flatter and softer a square face shape.
Modern Bouffant looks best on a hair that is at least one day old dirty. It is a perfect hairstyle for women who always late or don’t have enough time. If you want to try it, follow these steps.
1. Backcomb your hair in the crown area, and set each section with a firm finishing spray.
2. Secure your hair into a ponytail.
3. Shape the style and set with a finishing spray.
This hairstyle can make a wider face shape look narrower.
Posted by Monica Seaver 5/20/15